If you are interested in reserving this parcel, click “Reserve Now” button for any of the payment options listed above (Cash or Finance). You will be directed to pay the non-refundable $399 Document Processing Fee to reserve the property. We will be in touch to walk you through the rest of the process.
View the “Payment Details” section for more details on the process.
Olympia, Seattle, Tacoma
121 Barnacle St NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
Div 1 Lot 9 Blk E
Large vacant commercial lot located in the business district of Ocean Shores just a few blocks from the beach and the bay! Property is zoned B-1 Retail Commercial and suited for several uses which allows for building a residence, hotel, cottages or retail business. See the already developed lot next door with 8 cottages to see what’s possible. LID assessment is paid.
Only 1.5 hrs from Olympia, and 3hrs from Seattle, Tacoma, Vancouver, WA or Portland, OR.
B1 – Retail Commercial
HOA / POA
Ocean Shores Community Club – Dues – $148 / Yr
Annual Property Taxes
$154.30 / Yr (Est.)
-124.163963464986, 47.0107273871407,-124.163973183573, 47.0108685722976, -124.164113764422, 47.0108625872364, -124.164104145636, 47.010722855975, -124.163963464986, 47.0107273871407
Time to Build
Ocean Shores, WA
Ocean Shores is a small coastal city in Washington State. It’s known for its long Pacific beach and network of navigable lakes and waterways. Just north, the shore pine trees and dunes of Ocean City State Park are a haven for migratory birds. South, Oyhut Wildlife Recreation Area and Damon Point are nesting sites for snowy plovers. The North Jetty has views of the city of Westport, across Grays Harbor bay to the south.
Ocean Shores Community Club has many amenities:
- Bayshore Clubhouse, which is equipped with an indoor heated swimming pool, changing rooms with lockers, showers and restrooms, two saunas, spa, gymnasium, fitness center, reading room, meeting room, game room and café. The facility also has a spacious outdoor deck and playground area. The building is situated on waterfront property overlooking beautiful Grays Harbor Bay.
- Bill Ellis Park which provides a scenic view of Duck Lake including fishing and kayaking docks, a covered picnic area, restroom facilities, and a swing-set and slide.
- Cabana Park facility includes an outdoor heated swimming pool, changing rooms with lockers, showers and restrooms, and picnic tables poolside. Located on the property is scenic Perkins Pond with surrounding nature trail, park benches and picnic tables.
- Damon Park is equipped with a covered picnic area and restroom facilities. The park includes basketball, pickleball, bocce and playground.
- Ken Peterson Park includes an outdoor heated swimming pool, changing rooms with showers and restrooms. The property also has tennis courts, basketball court, restrooms, picnic pavilion and playground.
Just 1 ½ hours from Olympia, 2:45 hrs from Seattle and 3 +/- hrs from Tacoma, Vancouver and Portland, OR
Click the “Reserve Now” button above next to your payment option. You will be directed to pay the non-refundable $399 Document Processing Fee to reserve the property.
We want to ensure a clean title so we generally close through a title company. We will discuss this process with you directly to ensure all parties are clear on the payment process, the required documentation for the sale and transfer of the property, and any related closing costs.
If you are financing the property, you will be enrolled in our recurring billing program through Authorize.net, which will auto-debit your account (on a day of your choosing) every month until the terms are satisfied.
It’s as easy as that! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at any time.
We may not have not seen every property that we list. While the property descriptions are accurate and we verify as much information as possible and display this information in our listings, it is the responsibility of the buyer to perform their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. We are happy to help in this process.
We make every effort to secure photographers to provide high-quality images of the every property we sell. However, we may supplement our photos with other images of the nearby area or the general region to provide the buyer with a general idea of the surrounding neighborhood.
All buyers are required to verify all information contained herein (or not), to satisfy them as to its accuracy. All information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Therefore this parcel and all properties are sold as is.