0.25 Acres | Country Living at the Beach. Bay Views, Beaches & Lakes
Bay Views, Beaches and Lakes can be the backdrop to your beach town retreat. Build your dream home or camp on the weekends and holidays. Lots of possibilities on this lovely vacant lot that sits right across the street from North Bay.
If you are interested in reserving this parcel, click “Reserve Now” button for any of the payment options listed above (Cash or Finance). You will be directed to pay the non-refundable $399 Document Processing Fee to reserve the property. We will be in touch to walk you through the rest of the process.
View the “Payment Details” section for more details on the process.
Olympia, Seattle, Tacoma
160 Kirkwood Ct SE, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
Div 23 Lot 42 Blk 3
Bay views, beaches and lakes, oh my! Come and build your beach town retreat or cabin on this beautiful, residential vacant lot with access to utilities on the street (you’ll need to install meters). Sitting right across from North Bay and nestled amongst Duck Lake, Ocean Shores Beach and Pacific Beach you can enjoy gorgeous Beaches, Lakes, Boating, Camping, Fishing, Ocean Shores Golf Course, and everything Downtown Ocean Shores has to offer. This 0.25 acres Residential Vacant lot is also situated within minutes of all the private amenities offered by the Ocean Shores Community Club.
Only 1.5 hrs from Olympia, and 3hrs from Seattle, Tacoma, Vancouver, WA or Portland, OR.
R1 – Residential Vacant Land
HOA / POA
Ocean Shores Community Club – Dues – $148 / Yr
Annual Property Taxes
$160.94 / Yr (Est.)
-124.141321998496 46.9832698029683, -124.141903870308 46.9832688976193, -124.141903803543 46.9832421674969, -124.141459230403 46.9829511042455, -124.14144675966 46.9829592881442, -124.141435943275 46.9829653521156, -124.141424534383 46.9829708845966, -124.141412590432 46.9829758594563, -124.141400167684 46.9829802524024, -124.141387327769 46.9829840407739, -124.141374132685 46.9829872073014, -124.141360647176 46.9829897364296, -124.141346937483 46.9829916152578, -124.141333068835 46.9829928354198, -124.14131910921 46.9829933902635, -124.141303327772 46.9829932147438, -124.141321998496 46.9832698029683
Time to Build
Ocean Shores, WA
Ocean Shores is a small coastal city in Washington State. It’s known for its long Pacific beach and network of navigable lakes and waterways. Just north, the shore pine trees and dunes of Ocean City State Park are a haven for migratory birds. South, Oyhut Wildlife Recreation Area and Damon Point are nesting sites for snowy plovers. The North Jetty has views of the city of Westport, across Grays Harbor bay to the south.
Ocean Shores Community Club has many amenities:
- Bayshore Clubhouse, which is equipped with an indoor heated swimming pool, changing rooms with lockers, showers and restrooms, two saunas, spa, gymnasium, fitness center, reading room, meeting room, game room and café. The facility also has a spacious outdoor deck and playground area. The building is situated on waterfront property overlooking beautiful Grays Harbor Bay.
- Bill Ellis Park which provides a scenic view of Duck Lake including fishing and kayaking docks, a covered picnic area, restroom facilities, and a swing-set and slide.
- Cabana Park facility includes an outdoor heated swimming pool, changing rooms with lockers, showers and restrooms, and picnic tables poolside. Located on the property is scenic Perkins Pond with surrounding nature trail, park benches and picnic tables.
- Damon Park is equipped with a covered picnic area and restroom facilities. The park includes basketball, pickleball, bocce and playground.
- Ken Peterson Park includes an outdoor heated swimming pool, changing rooms with showers and restrooms. The property also has tennis courts, basketball court, restrooms, picnic pavilion and playground.
Just 1 ½ hours from Olympia, 2:45 hrs from Seattle and 3 +/- hrs from Tacoma, Vancouver and Portland, OR
Click the “Reserve Now” button above next to your payment option. You will be directed to pay the non-refundable $399 Document Processing Fee to reserve the property.
We want to ensure a clean title so we generally close through a title company. We will discuss this process with you directly to ensure all parties are clear on the payment process, the required documentation for the sale and transfer of the property, and any related closing costs.
If you are financing the property, you will be enrolled in our recurring billing program through Authorize.net, which will auto-debit your account (on a day of your choosing) every month until the terms are satisfied.
It’s as easy as that! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at any time.
We may not have not seen every property that we list. While the property descriptions are accurate and we verify as much information as possible and display this information in our listings, it is the responsibility of the buyer to perform their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. We are happy to help in this process.
We make every effort to secure photographers to provide high-quality images of the every property we sell. However, we may supplement our photos with other images of the nearby area or the general region to provide the buyer with a general idea of the surrounding neighborhood.
All buyers are required to verify all information contained herein (or not), to satisfy them as to its accuracy. All information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Therefore this parcel and all properties are sold as is.